Social Media Management
Managing different social media channels can be very time-consuming. Are you new to social media and don’t know where to start? Are you new to one platform we suggest you add to your strategy? Then you need us to manage it for you.
Social Media Management include:
- Content Creation – Always have fresh professional content for your social media accounts.
- Content Calendar – Custom content written by us for your content calendar.
- Engagement – We monitor engagement daily on your account and escalate when needed.
- Social Listening – We’ll engage with your audience, take note of trends and report back to you!
- Help build your brand – We implement organic growth techniques that help propel the growth of your account forward.
- Analytics – A report that breaks down your numbers for you each and every month.
- Investment: starting at $150
Email marketing is an affordable, effective way to engage customers that can have a significant impact on your business’s bottom line. You have a virtual database of social media followers, but your database is your email contacts. Email is the glue that binds everything together.
BENEFITS OF EMAIL MARKETING:
- It has a large reach – Email is the currency of the web, and anybody who is online has an active email address. So when it comes to connecting with your prospects and customers, there’s no channel with a wider reach than email.
- Email has the highest ROI (return on investment) – The ultimate goal for marketers is to turn potential customers into paying customers.
- Email delivers your message – Email is the proven marketing channel to ensure your audience gets your message. 90% of emails get delivered to the intended recipients inbox.
- Email drives conversation – The average click-through rate of an email campaign is around 3% of your total recipients. It is highly measurable and you can have access to metrics like opens, clicks, bounces, forwards, social shares, and more.
- Email marketing is the most effective way to secure continued access to your market regardless of changes made to other social media platforms.
- NEWSLETTERS – This is an ideal way of communicating with your audience on a regular basis where you can share your latest company news, creative content, promotions, new products, new services, giveaways and more.
- OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS – Drive additional revenue back to the business with special offers. This is an ideal way to drive traffic to your website
- ANNOUNCEMENTS – Share exciting announcements – such as a new product or service – with your audience.
- UPCOMING EVENTS – Running an event? Let your customers know by email to invite them to your events throughout the year.
- SURVEYS – Collect customer feedback by embedding surveys in your email marketing campaigns. This will help you to get to know your customers in order to send them relevant content and offers
- INVESTMENT – starting at $350