Email marketing is an affordable, effective way to engage customers that can have a significant impact on your business’s bottom line. You have a virtual database of social media followers, but your database is your email contacts. Email is the glue that binds everything together.
BENEFITS OF EMAIL MARKETING:
- It has a large reach – Email is the currency of the web, and anybody who is online has an active email address. So when it comes to connecting with your prospects and customers, there’s no channel with a wider reach than email.
- Email has the highest ROI (return on investment) – The ultimate goal for marketers is to turn potential customers into paying customers.
- Email delivers your message – Email is the proven marketing channel to ensure your audience gets your message. 90% of emails get delivered to the intended recipients inbox.
- Email drives conversation – The average click-through rate of an email campaign is around 3% of your total recipients. It is highly measurable and you can have access to metrics like opens, clicks, bounces, forwards, social shares, and more.
- Email marketing is the most effective way to secure continued access to your market regardless of changes made to other social media platforms.